The Southeast Light Rail opened its tracks on Nov. 17, 2006. Lines E, F, G and H join the existing C and D routes to connect the southeast suburbs to downtown. For the most part, the southeast lines run parallel to I-25, beginning at Lincoln Ave. in Lone Tree. Trains run every 15 - 30 min. from 4 a.m. - 2 a.m. Thirteen new park and rides with 7,000 parking spaces total have also been added.
$2 one or two zones
$3.50 three zones
$4.50 four zones
Tickets must be purchased and validated before boarding. Monthly passes are also available from $54 - $135. Students and seniors receive additional discounts.
Line E - Lincoln to Union:
The E train begins at Lincoln Ave. and ends at Union Station. Trains run every 30 min. from Mon. - Fri. and every 15 min. on the weekends. From Union Station, it's a quick walk to Coors Field so you can avoid the rush at Rockies Games.
Line F - Lincoln to 18th & California:
The F train begins at Lincoln Ave. and ends at 18th & California. Trains run every 15 min. Mon. - Fri. until 11:30 p.m., but there is no service on the weekends. The F train should be popular with commuters, and extra trains are scheduled for rush hour from 6 a.m. - 9 a.m. and 3:30 - 6 p.m.
Line G - Lincoln to Nine Mile:
The G train begins at Lincoln Ave. and ends at Nine Mile, connecting the southeast suburbs to Aurora. Trains run every 30 min. every day of the week. For people working in the Denver Tech Center, this train provides an alternative to the rush hour crawl on 225.
Line H - Nine Mile to 18th & California:
The H train begins at Nine Mile and ends at 18th & California. Trains run every 15 min. every day of the week from 5 a.m. - 11:30 p.m., and every 30 min. from 4 a.m. - 5 a.m. and 11:30 p.m. - 2 a.m. Again, this train should prove a hit with commuters living in Aurora and working downtown.
Southeast Park and Rides:
- Louisiana Station 755 E. Louisiana Ave. Denver
- University Station 1901 E. Buchtel Blvd. Denver
- Colorado Station 4300 E. Colorado Center Dr. Denver
- Yale Station 6315 E. Yale Ave. Denver
- Southmoor Station 3701 S. Valley Hwy Denver
- Belleview Station 4855 S. Quebec St. Denver
- Dayton Station 4151 S. Dayton St. Englewood
- Nine Mile Station 3181 S. Parker Rd. Aurora
- Orchard Station 5652 Greenwood Plaza Greenwood Village
- Arapahoe Station 8820 Caley Ave. Greenwood Village
- Dry Creek Station 9600 E. Dry Creek Rd. Englewood
- County Line Station 8340 S. Valley Hwy Englewood
- Lincoln Station 9325 S. I-25 Lone Tree