From the article: Best Date Restaurants in Denver
What is your favorite date restaurant in Denver? Share your favorite with other About.com readers. Share Your Favorite
White Chocolate Grill lies
- While I can't disagree with the ambiance of Cuba Cuba or Bang!, White Chocolate grill doesn't have any special desserts that aren't also served at, say, Chili's or TGIF. For a quick dessert date, try Sweet Action near Broadway and 1st.
- —Guest John
- Cafe Brazil in the Highland / Berkley neighborhoods is cool,vibrant and carries a South American flavor that is nothing short of seductive. And the food is outstanding.
- —Guest Jackie
- It's in the burbs, so you don't have to fight down town traffic, the food is amazing, and they have a great patio! There is usually a live band on the weekend, and it's family owned. I highly recommend it!
Two Thumbs Up for Cuba Cuba
- I'm definitely in agreement with Cuba Cuba being the best date restaurant - great food, great service, great atmostphere, and beautiful gardens.
- —Guest Theresa
- I love Cuba Cuba - reminds me of the food I used to get in south Florida...AMAZING.
- —Guest Karen
Vesta Dipping Grill
- Vesta Dipping Grill is my favorite date restaurant.
- —Guest Kristine